Sunday 31 March 2013

Split Blood: The Ancient Codex - Part One First Book Review

Well this is a special day for me as not only am I stuffing my face with Easter Eggs...I have received my first book review and I am so happy with the comments!

EK Ellis has kindly reviewed my first YA Urban Fantasy Romance novel and has given it 4 out of 5 stars along with some wonderful feedback.

'There are many mystical elements in Split Blood: The Ancient Codex, not your habitual vampire, werewolf, gang' EK Ellis

'Fairies, (an interesting twist) witches, werewolves, vampires, all coagulate to add in this boiling pot of characters' EK Ellis

'The romantically aspects between Faith & Rohan, nicely woven and you actually feel for the characters' EK Ellis

'I have to say Split Blood comes across as an adventurous attempt to add new and different elements to genre that is slowly wearing thin' EK Ellis

To view the full review, please go to:

Split Blood: The Ancient Codex - Part One Book Review on the EK Ellis Blog (Posted on 30th March 2013)

Split Blood: The Ancient Codex - Part One Book Review on Amazon

Split Blood: The Ancient Codex - Part One Book Review on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment