Thursday 31 December 2015

2016 | Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone! (I thought I would post this early,  before I go and celebrate the start of a new year)

I hope 2016 brings you everything 2015 didn't, along with lots more positive outcomes to look forward to!

I am trying to start 2016 by being more focused on my main passion (writing), which means I need to get organised and get back to writing and ticking off items on my endless lists! lol

I always love to create lists!

Whether it be notes for planning my next novel or just something to keep me focused and this year is no different.

2015 was a year of many highs and many lows, which is why I have only made three new years resolutions that I hope are realistic and attainable:

1) Write everything week without fail

2) Keep updating my social media sites regularly

3) Take time out to enjoy some of my hobbies and do not waste time and money on non productive things


In the past, my new years resolutions used to be unrealistic and within the first week of January I used to feel disheartened because I couldn't keep up with the strict diet plan I set or be bothered to attend the gym, I had paid an excessive deposit for.

Which is why my theory is...as long as I work hard this year, remain focused on my goals and invest my time and energy into those who support and love me, I can't go wrong in 2016! (I hope! Lol).

Happy 2016 guys and let me know some of your new year resolutions???

No comments:

Post a Comment