Tuesday 22 December 2015

Author Interviews

I love communicating with readers, fans and bloggers and when I am not writing I enjoy taking part in Author Interviews to allow everyone to find out about the person behind the books.

I enjoy discussing my work, interests, inspirations and everything else that makes me tick and love nothing more than to discuss my hobbies (such as; horror movies, Anime, 80s Fantasy films, music and lots more!).

If you want to find out more about myself, please do not hesitate to click on the links below and even comment and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

I also love horror films and Anime recommendations!

NOTE: Please support these bloggers by following their blogs and social media sites because without the support, these bloggers cannot continue to bring us great reviews and articles.


Author Interviews

No comments:

Post a Comment