Sunday 27 December 2015

Over Indulgence during the festive season, Thundercats and my YouTube Channel!

Merry Christmas my Mythical friends! 

I hope you had a great day with your friends and / or family!

Well it’s the day after Boxing Day in the cold UK and I have eaten so much, I'm barely able to type! :-)

I'm currently sat on the sofa trying to educate my 16-year-old nephew in the brilliance that was Thundercats but he cannot appreciate the cheesy 80s magnificence and there is nothing I can say to convince him how amazing it was and still is! :-(

Although I have been very lazy this week, I have looked at the YouTube channel and decided it needs a revamp and I definitely will be creating a new trailer for Split Blood: The Ancient Codex - Part One and Split Blood: Rise of the Wolf.

I have decided not to do one for The Orcus Games trilogy because they are novella's and due to the vast range of mythical characters in the stories, it would take longer, than the books in the Split Blood series, in makeup and special effects.

I will post the updates on here as soon as I do them and please follow my YouTube channels for information on Book Trailers, Interviews and all other media and video related news.

No comments:

Post a Comment