Wednesday 30 December 2015

YouTube Book Trailers

Hello my magical friends!

I have decided to start afresh with my YouTube channel and, with the new platform, I am also in the process of creating new book trailers for Split Blood: The Ancient Codex - Part One and Split Blood - Rise of the Wolf.

I will continue to produce book trailers for future books, just before I publish them on Amazon and Smashwords, and will keep you all informed of new trailers and book news on this blog.

So, please subscribe to this blog for up-to-date news on upcoming books, interviews, guest posts, tours and all information relating to my YA fantasy work.

Please click on the link below to my YouTube channel and support me by Subscribing to find out more information on my book trailers, my favourite movies and my personalised playlists (a list of songs that help me find inspiration for my scenes and characters in my stories).


Thank you for the support and have a great day / night! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment